Join us for our live distance learning adventures about grasslands! If you can’t join us live, check back on this page and watch the archived programs at a later date.
On May 17, 2017 from Pawnee National Grassland in Colorado
Join us from 11 a.m. to Noon Mountain Time
[Eastern Time 1 – 2 p.m.; Central Time Noon to 1 p.m.; Mountain Time 11 a.m. to Noon; Pacific Time 10 – 11 a.m. ; Alaska Time: 9 – 10 a.m. ]
The program on May 17, 2017 will:
- Educate students about the importance and conservation of grasslands.
- Teach about birds and other animals that depend on grassland habitat.
- Help students understand the connection between grasslands in the U.S. and Mexico, Central America, and South America.
- Understand the role of citizens, public land management agencies, and non-governmental organizations in protecting and conserving natural resources.
- Increase participation in and understanding of citizen science programs related to grasslands so that students learn the importance of being a good steward
- Meet national science education standards as they relate to grasslands.
PastizalesEnVIVO en español