How To Participate
GrasslandsLIVE: A Distance Learning Adventure provides teachers, students and the general public with informative and interactive ways to learn about grasslands. Join us to:
- Get students and the public involved in grasslands.
- Educate students about the importance and conservation of grasslands.
- Develop an understanding of grasslands as a unique ecosystem.
- Understand the role of citizens, public land management agencies, and non-governmental organizations in protecting and conserving natural resources.
- Meet national science education standards as they relate to grasslands.
The live portion of the project has ended, but you may participate in this distance learning adventure in a number of ways:
- GET INVOLVED in a service learning project that helps conserve or protect grasslands.
- Check out all of the resources on the web site
- Review the web site for LESSON PLANS and LINKS to teach about grasslands.
- CONNECT with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/FSNatureLIVE or Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/FSNatureLIVE.